quinta-feira, março 06, 2008

ajudem o ulviye karaca a vir a um festival de marionetas em Portugal

Whom it may concern /

I want to watch your puppet festival in 2008 and I want to buy ticket for all festival performances.could you sent me ticket prize list sure if it some possible.I'm an aktrist in Turkýsh state theatre .when you sent me ticket prize list,I will show my manager and he will sent me to Portugal.and also I need reservation inscription by your theatre.Everything must be formal.could you help me please.

best regards /

ulviye karaca
Turkýsh state theatre
0090 312 242 25 62

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

oi..espero que consiga..mas alerta já ouvi histórias sobre usarem entidades e eventos culturais para algumas pessoas sairem dos seus países de origem...mascarando uma coisa que parece ser com outra..